Registering for Gateway to Homechoice
What you need to know before you apply
The online form takes around 30 minutes to complete. You can save the application at any point and complete it later, even if you aren’t on your own computer. You will need to complete the form within two weeks; otherwise you will have to start again.
- You will need the names, dates of birth and current addresses of all people you wish to be housed with
- You will need to provide us with a telephone number and an email address (if you have one)
- You will need the national insurance numbers for yourself and your partner
- We will need a full address history for the last six years of all household members
- We will also ask for your Employment and income details
- Our allocations policy
All applicants who have started the registration process will be given a unique login reference number.
Register for Gateway to Homechoice
- Click on Application form which can be found at the top of the webpage (under the logos)
- Click on If you don’t have a login with this site, click here to register which can be found under the blue login button at the bottom of the page
- Complete the new household registration form and make sure you provide all the information.
After you have registered, we will write to you informing you of your new banding, your login number (PIN), when you can start bidding and a booklet explaining the bands and how to express an interest in a property.