Our Public Access system lets you search, track and comment on planning and other applications, notifications and appeals. Please click the button below.
- Please be aware that if you register as a user of the system and wish to submit comments then your comments will be immediately published on the website and you are responsible for content. Please make sure that your comments are relevant and not defamatory or offensive, because you remain personally and legally responsible for them. We reserve the right to remove from this website the entirety of any comment which contains any words which are or may be defamatory or offensive.
Personal telephone numbers, signatures and email addresses will not be published. To help us please do not provide signatures. Your name and address will be published and if we do not receive these the representation is not valid. Please do not write any personal details or the personal details of others in the comments box as they might be published. Comments are restricted to a maximum of 2000 words online. It’s important to note that there is a “timeout” in the comments box so please keep comments concise and relevant.
- The amount of information available is dependent on what was submitted electronically as part of the original planning application. Sensitive information for example on certain protected species surveys will not be made available.
- Records of planning applications determined after 2006 are available online. Some records prior to 2006 are available, but if you are unable to find what you are looking for please check with us. Please telephone 0300 1234000 Option 5 to check.
- Please note that plans, drawings and other material submitted to local authorities for planning applications are protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Also see our Public Access Guide.