Home > Planning > Development Management > Trees > Council trees

Council trees

Problems with trees, or requests for work to trees on Babergh or Mid Suffolk owned land can be reported to our Arboricultural Officer.

Report a problem with a tree online

Alternatively, if you prefer to phone, please call 01473 825769.

Your request will be recorded on our database and inspected as quickly as possible to decide if any surgery is needed.

We do not necessarily carry out work on demand, as each tree needs to be judged on its own merits before the decision is made to carry out work or not.