Access my account
With an online key you can access information on your business rate or council tax account; or access benefit claim details using personal identification details.
Please note: The online key changes each time a new bill or notice is issued. You must use the most recently issued online key. You must also enter your title, forename and surname as they are shown on your bill.
Access my Babergh account
Access my Mid Suffolk account
Who can access information?
- Business Rate payers - An online key is published on your latest Business Rate bill or recovery notice.
- Council Tax payers - An online key is published on the latest Council Tax bill or recovery notice. If you are in receipt of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction you will also be able to view your Benefit details.
- Housing Benefit claimants not liable for Council Tax – Customers will be able to access Benefit claim details.
- All customers wanting to access their Benefit claim details will need to supply their date of birth, National Insurance Number and claim reference.
What will you be able to do?
- View your account summary and balance, instalments due and payments received
- View account notices - bills and recovery documents
- View your benefit claim - benefit status, entitlement and when your next payment is due - to view details of your current benefit claim you will need to supply your date of birth, national insurance number and claim reference.
- Update your contact details
Having difficulty accessing your account?
Download our Troubleshooting tips
Or download our Frequently Asked Questions for more information
For more information about a Benefit Decision Notice, read our explanatory notes
Babergh District Council Benefit Decision Notice explanatory notes
Mid Suffolk District Council Benefit Decision Notice explanatory notes