Sudbury Vision Steering Group
The Sudbury Vision Steering Group helps to bring co-ordination, leadership and greater consensus to the many opportunities and issues.
This work aims to contribute to the growth, development and sustainability of Sudbury.
The terms of reference for the Sudbury Vision Steering Group are set out below.
Regular update reports from the Steering Group are available on this site.
Meetings will be a mixture of public meetings and SSG workshops, and take place normally once every two months (usually at the Town Hall in Sudbury). Regular update reports from the Steering Group will also be submitted through the town council meetings.
Reports and Presentations
- Sudbury Town Centre Study outline - 28 October 2019
- Steering Group Terms of Reference - Amended 28 September 2020
Presentation from Sudbury Vision Steering Group 28 September 2020
The following presentations illustrate the early ideas for town centre master planning. More developed plans will follow in due course and be available for public consultation:
2019 agendas and meeting notes
2020 agendas and meeting notes
- Agenda 13 January 2020 (Closed Meeting)
- Agenda 24 February 2020
- Notes 24 February 2020
- Agenda - 6 July 2020 (Closed Meeting)
- Notes - 6 July 2020 (Unavailable at present)
- Agenda - 28 September 2020
- Notes - 28 September 2020
- Agenda - 8 December 2020
- Notes - 8 December 2020