click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Business > Food Safety > Food complaints

Food complaints

If you are worried about the standard of food safety in a premises, or, if you have purchased some food which is contaminated or past its Use By Date for example, you should contact us. You can expect to be contacted by an officer within 3 working days of making your complaint and to be advised of the outcome.

Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Council's Food Complaints policy