Skip to main content

Application and guidance

Application forms

View information and guidance on Temporary Event Notices (TENs)

Premises licence, variation, minor variation application

Request an application pack

Transfer application

Apply online for a transfer application

You will also need to complete an accompanying Transfer Consent Form:

Give transfer consent

Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) variation

Apply online for a DPS variation

You will also need to complete an accompanying DPS Variation Consent Form:

Give DPS variation consent

Food Registration Forms - New businesses or change/transfer of licence

To sell alcohol or food you are required to complete a Food Business Registration.

Apply online for a food business registration

Once your application has been received, a food team officer will contact you to discuss details, and arrange a food hygiene inspection, with Covid 19 safety measures taken into consideration.

Further guidance on the Licensing Act 2003

View government guidance on alcohol licensing