Home > Business > Licensing > Taxis and Private Hires > Complaints and Compliments

Complaints and Compliments

If you wish to make a complaint about a licensed driver or the service you have received then we suggest you make this known to the operator/business owner first.

If you are still not happy then you may report it further by emailing our Licensing team or by posting it to:

Babergh & Mid Suffolk District Council
Licensing Team
Endeavour House
8 Russell Road

All reports should be in writing. You will need to include details about the incident:

  • Details about the driver and vehicle
  • Relevant dates and times
  • Information about any steps you have already tried to take

Serious incidents (for example, dangerous driving) should be reported to the police without delay.