Mid Suffolk Disability Forum
Making a difference
The Mid Suffolk Disability Forum is set up as a reference group to assist Mid Suffolk District Council to listen, learn and consult with disabled people.
The Forum creates opportunities for disabled people, their families and disability organisations in Mid Suffolk to come together to:
- Consult directly with Mid Suffolk District Council services and facilities
- Provide a collective and stronger voice on all issues of disability
- Make a positive difference to disabled people, and
- Improve lives
Who can go to the Forum meetings?
- Anyone with an interest in disability
- Disabled people and their family carers, who live in Mid Suffolk, including people with physical disabilities, sensory disabilities, learning disabilities or mental health problems
- Representatives of disability organisations that provide a service to people who live in Mid Suffolk
- Representatives of Mid Suffolk District Council and Town and Parish Councils
The Forum meets quarterly (January, April, July and October) normally in the Salvation Army Centre, Violet Hill Road, Stowmarket.
Join now: membership is free and everyone is welcome.
Contact: Linda Hoggarth
Telephone: 01473 464690 or email Linda
Wednesday, 16 October 2019, 10.30am, at the Salvation Army Centre, 3 Violet Hill Road, Stowmarket IP14 1NE
Reports Produced by the Forum
Notes from recent meetings (most recent first)
Links to other information