Home, But Not Alone
The Home, But Not Alone free phoneline has reopened, in response to England's second national lockdown. The helpline is in place to support clinically extremely vulnerable people who may need additional information or support. The helpline also places vulnerable people in contact with local networks or community organisations who may be able to help.
The telephone number is 0800 876 6926 and the service will be staffed from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
We urgently request people to observe Government advice and social distancing practices.
We have put in place a number of measures to protect the public and our staff and restrict the spread of Covid-19. We are doing everything possible to keep essential services running.
Support for customers facing financial hardship:
- Find our support for households struggling to pay their council tax bills during COVID 19
- Find out how to claim a £500 support payment if you are a low-income earner told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
- Further help is available from the Suffolk Support and Advice Service – helping people across the county access information and support relating to debt, benefits, housing or employment. You can contact service on 0800 068 3131 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Further changes to our services are as follows:
- Playgrounds and play parks remain open, but users are asked to follow Government guidance and to come back later if it looks busy
- All our ticketed car parks have MiPermit to allow for cashless payments
- Customers are encouraged to make payments online only. Find further information for making payments