We urgently request people to observe Government advice and social distancing practices.
We have put in place a number of measures to protect the public and our staff and restrict the spread of coronavirus, whilst doing everything possible to keep essential services running.
This includes several closures until further notice:
- Customer Access Points in Ipswich Street, Stowmarket and Sudbury Town Hall have closed for ‘face to face’ enquiries and visits. Residents with council enquiries are now asked to go online wherever possible. If customers can’t resolve their query online, they should email us.
- Our play parks in open spaces - including Belle Vue Park and Needham Lake. This will be done where possible by locking gates and putting up signage.
- Council managed public conveniences in Sudbury, Hadleigh, Lavenham and Pin Mill, and two in Mid Suffolk in Eye and Needham Lake.
- Pop-up customer access points in Hadleigh and Shotley.
- Leisure centres in Babergh: Kingfisher Leisure Centre, Sudbury, Hadleigh Pool and Leisure, Hadleigh High Leisure Centre, Sudbury Sports Centre, East Bergholt Sports Centre and Holbrook Sports Centre.
- Leisure centres in Mid Suffolk: Mid Suffolk Leisure Centre and Stradbroke Swimming Pool and Fitness Centre.
Changes to our services are as follows:
Find out how we are supporting our communities