Skip to main content
click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Housing > Our tenants > Altering Your Home

Altering Your Home

If you want to make changes to your home, you must get permission from us first.

Things that need permission can include:

  • floor surfaces other than carpet
  • central heating
  • fitting a shower
  • putting up a shed or building a garage.

You must complete a Tenant Alteration Form

Find out more about the alterations process

When you apply, we will give you a decision within 20 days. We will not refuse permission unless there is a good reason.