No matter where you live or how big or small your house is, we want to hear your views on how we deliver our Housing Services.
We are always looking to recruit tenants and leaseholders to work with us and give their views and thoughts on what is important to them.
What's in it for me?
There are real benefits of you being involved in the Housing Services we provide:
- Making a valued contribution to existing and new Housing Services - you receive our services on a daily basis so you can give us a real insight into what works well and not so well.
- Learning new skills - there is great training available to help you and any training provided is free.
- Increasing your job and career chances - enhance your CV by getting involved. There will be times where you can demonstrate on your CV that you have learnt new skills and abilities that employers look for. We can also put you in touch with our Employment Enabling Officer who will support you with your CV and obtaining a reference.
- Feeling good - being involved means you can influence the standards and services we provide - meaning you, family, friends, neighbours and others in the tenant community will benefit. By giving a tenant perspective, you are making a real positive contribution.
- Making new friends - meeting other tenants and working with them will enable you to meet new people from across the district and closer to where you live.
We also pay any expenses you incur such as child care and travel.
Find out more
There are a number of ways in which you can get involved:
A group of tenants and leaseholders who meet on a regular basis (monthly) and work with us to scrutinise the services we provide - with the view of helping us to improve and celebrate where things are working well.
A group of tenants and/or leaseholders who meet as required to help us review a specific service area.
To find out more or express an interest in the above, please contact us.