Home > Housing > Loans and Grants > Minor Equipment – up to £1,000

Minor Equipment – up to £1,000

Minor equipment adaptations include grab rails, levelling thresholds and lever taps.

Requests can be made directly from the tenant or your Occupational Therapist can request them on your behalf.

Social Care Services (Suffolk County Council) should be contacted by phoning 0808 800 4005 for an assessment by an Occupational Therapist.

Alternatively please visit the Adult Care Portal website.