click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Planning > Planning Applications

Planning Applications

Please note the following regarding use class enquiries:

Enquiries in connection with use classes on premises or land cannot be confirmed because we cannot provide proof that any permission has been implemented within the 3 year period of any permission issued. It is recommended that you make an application for a Lawful Development Certificate. This will provide confirmation of the current use class or classes of a site with the applicant providing proof of business activity or use in document form.

You can make an application for a Lawful Development Certificate via the Planning Portal.

Please note we cannot provide planning histories for any site prior to 1974.

Do I need planning permission?

Planning fees and making payments

Application Search and Comment

Apply for planning permission

Planning obligations and viability

Planning guidance and research

Interactive map for Babergh and Mid Suffolk

What to do once you have a decision

Planning appeals

Chilton Woods and SnOasis

Contact Planning