National and local validation requirements
For a planning application to be valid, there are statutory and local information requirements that apply to each application type.
These are commonly known as the 'National and Local Lists'.
National requirements apply to all planning applications in England. Local requirements are set by the Local Planning Authority, with regard to local policies and constraints.
Babergh and Mid Suffolk’s Local Validation List (LVL) was adopted on the 22nd January 2020 and contains the National Validation List.
Local Validation List
- LVL Part One Householder
- LVL Part Two Major and Minor
- Delivery Statement of Common Ground
- Design Expectation Validation Requirements Update April 2020
- SCC SW Drainage Proforma
- Householder Submission Guide
- National Validation Requirements
- Suffolk Biodiversity Validation Requirements