Aldham Neighbourhood Plan
The Aldham Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) has been prepared by Aldham Parish Council and will be used to help guide and shape future development in the parish.
Formal Adoption (21 Jan 2020)
At its Full Council meeting on 21 January 2020, Babergh District Council resolved to 'make' (adopt) the Aldham NDP following a majority 'yes' vote by local residents.
The Plan, which covers the period up to 2036, now forms part of the development plan framework for the district and will be used when determining planning applications submitted in the parish unless material considerations indicate otherwise.
- Read the adopted Aldham NDP 2018 - 2036
- Read the adoption Decision Statement
- View the Aldham NP Area Map
Reg 18 Local Referendum (5 Dec 2019)
Reg 17 Independent Examination (Sept 2019)
Reg 16 Submission Consultation (28 May - 10 July 2019)
- Read the submission draft Aldham NDP (May 2019)
- View a map of the plan area
- See the Consultation Statement
- See the Basic Conditions Statement
- Read the SEA / HRA Screening Report and SEA Notice & HRA Notice [Nb: the same documents as published below]
- See the Regulation 15 Checklist
- See also the Consultation Responses and Parish Council's reply
SEA / HRA Screening & Determination (Apr 2019)
- Read the Aldham NP SEA / HRA Screening Report (Place Services, Feb 2019) (incl. Appropriate Assessment)
- Read the Aldham NP SEA Determination Notice (Apr 2019)
- Read the Aldham NP HRA Determination Notice (Apr 2019)
Reg 14 Pre-submission Consultation (26 Feb to 12 Apr 2019)
- Carried out by the parish council