Aldham Neighbourhood Plan
The Aldham Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) has been prepared by Aldham Parish Council and will be used to help guide and shape future development in the parish.
Formal Adoption (Jan 2020)
At its Full Council meeting on 21 January 2020, Babergh District Council resolved to 'make' (adopt) the Aldham NDP following a majority 'yes' vote in favour of doing so by local residents.
The Plan, which covers the period up to 2036, now forms part of the development plan framework for the District and will be used when determining planning applications submitted in Aldham unless material considerations indicate otherwise.
- View the adopted Aldham Neighbourhood Plan
- View the adoption Decision Statement
- View the Aldham NP Area Map
Previous stages ...
Reg 18 Local Referendum (5 Dec 2019)
- View the Referendum Result
Reg 17 Independent Examination (Sept 2019)
- View the Examiners Final Report (9 Sept 2019)
Reg 16 Submission Consultation (28 May - 10 July 2019)
- View the submission draft Aldham NDP (May 2019) and Map identifying the area to which this proposed NDP relates
- View the Consultation Statement and Basic Conditions Statement
- View the SEA / HRA Screening Report and relevant SEA and HRA Determination Notices. [NB: Same documents also below]
- View the Consultation Responses and Parish Council's Response
- See also the Regulation 15 Checklist
SEA / HRA Screening & Determination (Apr 2019)
- View the Aldham NP SEA / HRA Screening Report (Place Services, Feb 2019) (incl. Appropriate Assessment)
- View the Aldham NP SEA Determination Notice (Apr 2019)
- View the Aldham NP HRA Determination Notice (Apr 2019)
Reg 14 Pre-submission Consultation (26 Feb to 12 Apr 2019)
- See the Aldham NDP web page for more details.
Reg 05 Area Designation (14 June 2018)
- View the Area Designation documents