Edwardstone Neighbourhood Plan
Edwardstone Parish Council have begun the process of preparing a Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP). When complete, the plan may:
- contain planning policies for the development and use of land
- allocate sites within the parish for new homes, employment and community land uses
- provide further guidance on the appearance and design of any new buildings
Reg 05 - Area Designation (Mar 2021)
On 16 March 2021, Edwardstone Parish Council submitted an application to define the boundary of their NDP. Under the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012 (as amended), Babergh District Council confirmed this designation on 30 March 2021.
A notice to this effect, the application and a map identifying the NDP area can be viewed below:
- Read the Area Designation Notice
- Read the Area Designation Application
- View the Edwardstone NDP area map (Note: The area follows the parish boundary).
Responsibility for preparing the Edwardstone NDP now rests with the parish council and local community. Visit the parish council's website for more information.