Lawshall Neighbourhood Plan
The Lawshall Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) has been prepared by Lawshall Parish Council and will be used to help guide and shape future development in the parish.
Formal Adoption (Oct 2017)
At its Full Council meeting on 24 October 2017, Babergh District Council resolved to 'make' (adopt) the Lawshall NDP following a majority 'yes' vote in favour of doing so by local residents.
The Plan, which covers the period up to 2036, now forms part of the development plan framework for the District and will be used to determine planning applications submitted in Lawshall unless material considerations indicate otherwise.
- View the adopted Lawshall Neighbourhood Plan
- View the adoption Decision Statement
- See also Lawshall NDP Area Map and the updated Character Assessment (Autumn 2017)
Previous Stages ...
Reg 18 Local Referendum (19 Oct 2017)
- View the Referendum Result
Reg 17 Independent Examination (Aug 2017)
- View the Examiners Final Report
- View the Examiners Q&A's (May 2017)
- View the Lawshall HRA Screening Assessment and Consultation (Jun - Aug 2017)
Reg 16 Submission Consultation (13 Feb - 31 Mar 2017)
- View the submission draft Lawshall NDP and the pre-examination version of the Lawshall Character Assessment
- View the Consultation Statement and Basic Conditions Statement
- View the SEA Screening Report
- View the Consultation Responses
- See also the Reg 15 Checklist
Reg 14 Pre-submission Consultation (30 Oct - 11 Dec 2016)
- Details of this stage may still be available via the Parish Council website
Reg 05 Area Designation (8 Dec 2015)
- View the Area Designation documents