Long Melford Neighbourhood Plan
The Long Melford Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) is being prepared by Long Melford Parish Council. When complete it may set out the views of the community about:
- Establishing planning policies for the development and use of land
- Locations within the parish where new homes, employment and community facilities should be located
- The appearance and design of any new buildings
Visit Long Melford Parish Council's website for further information.
Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)/Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) Screening & Determination (March/April 2019)
The Pre-submission draft version of the NDP was assessed to determine whether an SEA and/or an HRA were required. The outcome of this exercise was that the need for an SEA Scoping Report was 'screened in' and the need for an HRA Scoping Report was 'screened-out'. A copy of the Screening Report and relevant Notices of Determination are published below:
- Long Melford NP SEA /HRA Screening Report (Place Services, March 2019)
- Long Melford NP SEA Determination Notice (Apr 2019)
- Long Melford NP HRA Determination Notice (Apr 2019)
Reg 14 - Pre-submission Consultation (17 Jan to 28 Feb 2019)
Pre-submission consultation on the draft Long Melford NDP took place between 17 January and 28 February 2019.