Tattingstone Neighbourhood Plan
Tattingstone Parish Council have begun the process of preparing a Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP). When complete, the Plan may:
- contain planning policies for the development and use of land
- allocate sites within the parish for new homes, employment and community land uses
- provide further guidance on the appearance and design of any new buildings
Reg 05 - Area Designation (19 July 2021)
On 25 June 2021, Tattingstone Parish Council submitted an application to define the boundary of their Neighbourhood Plan. Under the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended), Babergh District Council confirmed the designated NDP area on 19 July 2021.
A notice to this effect, a copy of the application and a map identifying the NDP area can be viewed below:
- Tattingstone NDP Area Designation Notice
- Tattingstone NDP Area Designation Application
- Tattingstone NDP Area Map (Note: The area follows the parish boundary)
Responsibility for preparing the NDP now rests with the Parish Council and local community. Visit the Parish Council website for more information.