Fressingfield Neighbourhood Plan
The Fressingfield Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) has been prepared by Fressingfield Parish Council and will be used to help guide and shape future development in the parish.
Formal Adoption (Mar 2020)
In an 'out of meeting' decision published on 27 March 2020 Mid Suffolk District Council resolved to 'make' (adopt) the Fressingfield NDP following a majority 'yes' vote in favour of doing so by local residents.
The Plan, which covers the period to 2036, now forms part of the development plan framework for the district and will be used to help determine planning applications in the parish of Fressingfield unless material considerations indicate otherwise.
- View the adopted Fressingfield NDP
- View the adoption Decision Statement
- View the Fressingfield NDP Area Map
- See also the 'Out of Meeting' Action Request
Previous Stages ...
Reg 18 Local Referendum (12 Mar 2020)
- View the Referendum Result
Reg 17 Independent Examination (Oct 2019)
Reg 16 Submission Consultation (5 Aug – 27 Sept 2019)
- View the submission draft Fressingfield NDP (July 2019) and Character Appraisal
- View the Consultation Statement and Basic Conditions Statement
- View the SEA & HRA Determination Notices which confirm that the Plan is unlikely to have significant environmental
- View the Reg 16 Consultation Responses and Parish Councils Response to these
- See also the Reg 15 Checklist
SEA /HRA Screening & Determination (Jun 2019)
The Pre-submission draft version of the NDP was assessed to determine whether a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and/or a Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) were required. The outcome of this exercise was that the need both were 'screened-out'. A copy of the relevant reports and Notices of Determination are published below:
- View the Fressingfield NP SEA / HRA Screening Report (Place Services, May 2019)
- View the Fressingfield NP SEA Determination Notice (Jun 2019)
- View the Fressingfield NP HRA Determination Notice (Jun 2019)
Reg 14 Pre-submission Consultation (29 Mar to 17 May 2019)
- See the Parish Council website for more details.
Reg 05 Area Designation (5 Feb 2018)
- View the Area Designation documents