Redgrave Neighbourhood Plan
Redgrave Parish Council have begun the process of preparing a Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP). When complete, the Plan may:
- contain planning policies for the development and use of land
- allocate sites within the parish for new homes, employment and community land uses
- provide further guidance on the appearance and design of any new buildings
Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) / Habitats Regulation Assessment (HRA) Screening & Determination (Nov 2020)
The pre-submission draft Redgrave NDP was assessed to determine whether an SEA and/or HRA were required. The outcome of this exercise was that the need for an SEA Scoping Report has been 'screened-in' but that the need for HRA Appropriate Assessment has been 'screened-out'.
Copies of the relevant reports and Notices of Determination are published below:
- Redgrave NDP SEA Screening Report (Land Use Consultants, Sept 2020)
- Redgrave NDP SEA Determination Notice (Nov 2020)
- Redgrave NDP HRA Screening Report (Place Services, Oct 2020)
- Redgrave NDP HRA Determination Notice (Nov 2020)
Reg 14 Pre-submission consultation (14 Sept to 8 Nov 2020)
Consultation on the Reg 14 Pre-submission draft Redgrave NDP closed on Sun 8 Nov. Visit Redgrave Parish Council's website for more information.
Reg 05 Area Designation (Dec 2018)
On 3 December 2018, Redgrave Parish Council submitted an application to define the boundary of their Neighbourhood Plan. Under the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended), Mid Suffolk District Council confirmed the designated NDP area on 20 December 2018. A notice to this effect, a copy of the application, and a map identifying the NDP area can be viewed below: