Stowupland Neighbourhood Plan
The Stowupland Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) has been prepared by Stowupland Parish Council and the local community and will be used to help guide and shape future development within the parish.
Formal Adoption (June 2019)
At its Full Council meeting on 27 June 2019, Mid Suffolk District Council resolved to 'make' (adopt) the Stowupland NDP following a majority 'Yes' vote in favour of doing so by local residents.
The Plan, which covers the period up to 2036, now forms part of the development plan framework for the District. It will be used in the determination of planning applications submitted in Stowupland, unless material considerations indicate otherwise.
- View the adopted Stowupland NDP (Spring 2019)
- View the Adoption Decision Statement (Jun 2019)
- View the Stowupland NDP Area Map
Reg 18 Local Referendum (6 Jun 2019)
Reg 17 Independent Examination (late 2018 / early 2019)
Reg 16 Submission Consultation (19 Oct - 30 Nov 2018)
- View the submission version Stowupland NDP (Sept 2018)
- View the Consultation Statement, Basic Conditions Statement, and list of Supporting Documents
- View the Statement confirming that the Plan is unlikely to have significant environmental effects
- View the Consultation Responses received at this stage, and the Parish Council's Response
Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA) / Habitat Regulations Assessment (HRA) Screening & Determination (Sept 2018)
- Stowupland NP SEA / HRA Screening Report (Place Services, July 2018)
- Stowupland NP SEA Determination Notice (Sept 2018)
- Stowupland NP HRA Determination Notice (Sept 2018)
Reg 14 Pre-submission Consultation (Jun - 2018)
- Visit the Parish Council's website for more details