Brome Community Recycling Centre is a privately run site and charges have to be made for certain types of waste, to pay for disposal and the costs of running the facility.
Babergh & Mid Suffolk District Councils have no responsibility for this recycling site. Please contact KHK Recycling for further information.
To ensure the safety of staff and members of the public, staff will be wearing full PPE, also hand sanitiser will be available to use on site. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have had to renew the way that you dispose of your rubbish, please see below the list of updated site rules:
1. Please queue outside the site as only one car is permitted on site at a time.
2. Please do not leave your vehicle whilst queuing.
3. Maximum of two people allowed out of vehicle whilst on site.
4. All vehicles loads will be assessed and priced accordingly on site (please make sure you have plenty of change)
5. Cash only until further notice (no contact will made during payment)
6. Customers must unload their own waste & stay within the designated areas.
AT ALL TIMES SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE APPLIED & ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE ABOVE RULES OR GIVING ABUSE TO SITE STAFF WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
Brome Community Recycling Centre
Brome Industrial Park
Airfield Industrial Estate
Brome And Oakley
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Wednesday & Sunday: Closed
Please note that the site will be closed on Thursday 18th and Friday 19th June 2020
We are NOT able to accept the following items at this site:
To arrange a collection of hazardous waste including asbestos & paints/solvents, please see Hazardous Waste Collection services provided by your local council.
To arrange the collection of clinical waste, please see Clinical Waste services provided by your local council.
Address: KHK Recycling, Brome Community Recycling Centre, Brome Industrial Park, Airfield Industrial Estate, Brome And Oakley, IP23 7HN
Landline: 01379 873371
Mobile: 07857 662528
Information on this page has been provided by KHK Recycling