click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Waste > New home or moving house?

New home or moving house?


New homes

Congratulations on your new home.

To get started with your waste collections you'll need to order a recycling and general rubbish (refuse) bin from us for a one off cost of £58.50.

The bins will be clean and serviceable, but we can't guarantee they'll be new.

Apply for a Mid Suffolk bin set
Apply for a Babergh bin set

While you're on a roll, why not go paperless on your council tax bill too.


Moving house

Your recycling and general rubbish (refuse) bins are registered to your property, so they will need to be left behind when you move.

Have a garden waste (brown) bin? Find details about what to do with your garden waste bin when you move