My waste hasn't been collected
Find delays in your area via these quick links:
We currently have delays in the following areas, please leave your waste at the regular collection point and we'll collect it as soon as possible:
- Chapel Road, Wattisfield (Roadworks)
- Cangles Lane, Beyton (Roadworks)
- Church Walk, Stowmarket (Roadworks)
- Milton Road North, Stowmarket (Roadworks)
- Church Road, Stowupland (Roadworks)
- Viking Road, Stowmarket (Parked Cars)
- Church Farm Close, Palgrave (Roadworks)
- Forge Close, Palgrave (Roadworks)
- The Green, Palgrave (roadworks)
- Stirrup Street, Laxfield (Roadworks)
- Windmill Avenue, Woolpit (Parked Cars)
- Hay Barn Meadow, Woolpit (Roadworks)
Reporting missed waste collections
Any missed collection must be reported within 2 working days (not including weekends or bank/public holidays).
Report a missed collection
What you can do to avoid unnecessary missed collections
Please ensure that:
The correct bin or sack is presented at the edge of your property by 06:30 on collection day.
All waste is contained within a council branded bin (with the lid firmly shut) or in authorised council sacks (NO black bags!).
Waste is not contaminated (e.g. glass, food or bagged waste in the recycling bin/sacks or garden waste in the refuse bin/sacks).
Further information about what can go in your bins and sacks
Unsure of when we collect your waste? Check our collection calendars
Common issues affecting collections
- Obstructive parking of vehicles
- Vehicle breakdowns
- Severe weather
(Return to the top of the page)
Web page updated: 18/02/2019 @ 09:06 AM