My waste hasn't been collected
Find delays in your area via these quick links:
We currently have delays in the following areas, please leave your waste at the regular collection point and we'll collect it as soon as possible:
Garden Waste (Brown Bins)
- Unity Road, Stowmarket (Parked Cars)
- Ipswich Street, Stowmarket (Parked Cars)
- Scotland Street, Stoke by Nayland (Roadworks)
- Semer Close, Stowmarket (Parked Cars))
- Chalk Hill Lane, Great Blakenham (Parked Cars)
- Laburnham Close, Worlingworth (Parked Cars)
- Wood Hall Lane, Stoke Ash (Road Flooded)
Reporting missed waste collections
Any missed collection must be reported within 2 working days (not including weekends or bank/public holidays).
Report a missed collection
What you can do to avoid unnecessary missed collections
Please ensure that:
The correct bin or sack is presented at the edge of your property by 06:30 on collection day.
All waste is contained within a council branded bin (with the lid firmly shut) or in authorised council sacks (NO black bags!).
Waste is not contaminated (e.g. glass, food or bagged waste in the recycling bin/sacks or garden waste in the refuse bin/sacks).
Further information about what can go in your bins and sacks
Unsure of when we collect your waste? Check our collection calendars
Common issues affecting collections
- Obstructive parking of vehicles
- Vehicle breakdowns
- Severe weather
(Return to the top of the page)
Web page updated: 15/06/2019 @ 12:38 PM