click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Benefits > Coronavirus: Money & Benefits Advice

Coronavirus: Money & Benefits Advice

Up to date Government advice about the support available can be found on the Coronavirus support for employers, benefit claimants and businesses website.

Department for Work and Pensions advice can be found on the Coronavirus and claiming benefit website.

The Money Advice Service have published some useful general information:

For information about Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction.

Customers worried about making payments of rent or Council Tax, should make a claim for Housing Benefit and / or Council Tax Reduction, please complete an application form for Housing Benefit and / or Council Tax Reduction.

Customers who receive Housing Benefit or Universal Credit (Housing Element), may also ask for extra help with their rent by requesting a Discretionary Housing Payment. Please complete an application form for a Discretionary Housing Payment.