Moving in and out of premises
You must register your business premises with the Council for business rates when you move in, and let us know when you move out.
Tell us about a move
To set up your business rates account, we need information from you.
- Date of property occupation
- Full address of the property in occupation
- Your full name, the name of any partners in the business, or your company name
- Contact details, including telephone numbers, email address, and home address (or, in the case of a Limited Company, the Company registration number and registered office address)
- Your legal interest in the property (for example, freeholder, leaseholder or tenant) and the date this interest started
- Your landlord’s details (if you are leasing or renting the property)
The sooner you contact us, the more monthly payments you will be given over which to pay your business rates bill.