click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply hd


report hd


pay hd


Home > Council Tax > Moving home

Moving home

Please inform us of your move details, whether moving into the local authority area, moving within the area, or moving out of the area. Please click on the link below and complete your details using our online form. 

Report Change of Address for Council Tax