Report a damaged or missing street sign

Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils are responsible for making sure that street name signs in the districts are of a good standard.

Anyone can report an issue with a Street Name Sign. Email Address Management with the following information:

  • The parish or town in which the sign is sited
  • The name of the road on which the sign is/was placed
  • The text on the sign (if known)
  • What is wrong with the sign
  • Photographs (if possible)
  • Any other information that may be useful

When a report is received by the service, the site will be visited by a surveyor and where necessary, action will be taken.

Contact us:

email Address Management
Online contact form
Phone 01449 724510