The landing page for Business Waste (Commercial Waste / Trade Waste).
Our business waste service offers businesses within our districts refuse (general rubbish) and dry mixed recycling collections.
We also collect glass for recycling, and waste from one-off events.
Waste collections are not covered by the business rates bill. Businesses are responsible for managing, storing and disposing of their waste (as per Section 34 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990).
Read our booklet about disposing of business waste for more information.
Get a quote
Request a business waste service quote
If you'd like to speak with us before requesting a quote, please contact our dedicated commercial waste officers:
Businesses in Babergh
Call Sarah Russell on 01787 313706
Businesses in Mid Suffolk
Call Emma Farnish on 01449 724820
What we offer
There are lots of reasons why we believe our business waste services are of benefit to business owners in the districts.
- We offer discounts for customers with multiple bins
- Our charges are clear and transparent. We review - and fix - our prices every April
- There are no lengthy or complicated contractual obligations. If you wish to end your contract, we only ask for one month's notice
- We offer a range of wheeled bin sizes
- You can choose from, or combine, dry mixed recycling, general refuse or glass
- We provide a trusted local service, with dedicated officers
- We can advise and assist on complying with waste legislation
Our full range of bin sizes
Our table below details the size of the bins that we offer, as well as their dimensions:
Non-domestic organisations, such as businesses, charities, schools and farms, can book a hazardous waste collection via Suffolk Recycles.
Check what can go in your bins