Lavenham Neighbourhood Plan
The Lavenham Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) has been prepared by Lavenham Parish Council and will be used to help guide and shape future development in the parish.
Formal Adoption (Sept 2016)
At its Full Council meeting on 20 September 2016, Babergh District Council resolved to ‘make’ (adopt) the Lavenham NDP following a majority 'yes' vote in favour of doing so by local residents.
The Plan, which covers the period up to 2031, now forms part of the development plan framework for the District and will be used in the determination of planning appications submitted in Lavenham unless material considerations indicate otherwise.
- View the adopted Lavenham Neighbourhood Plan
- View the supporting documents: Appendix 3 Views Assessment / Evidence Baseline 1 & 2 / Landscape Character Assessment
- View the adoption Decision Statement
- View the Lavenham NDP Area Map
Previous Stages ...
Reg 18 Local Referendum (Sept 2016)
- View the Referendum Result
Reg 17 Independent Examination (Apr 2016)
- View the Examiners Final Report
Reg 16 Submission Consultation (Jan - Feb 2016)
- View the submission draft Lavenham NDP (Dec 2015)
- View the Consultation Statement and Basic Conditions Statement
- View the SEA Screening Report
Reg 05 Area Designation (Sept 2013)
- View the Area Designation documents